Synthetic Biology III 2018
The third Conference on Synthetic Biology will take place from July 23 - 25, 2018 at the Sparkassenakademie Landshut (about 40 km away from Munich Airport and 70 km from the Munich City Center). It is one of the largest conferences in this field in Europe. The conference is planned as a platform to exchange and discuss cutting-edge results on Synthetic Biology. This symposium brings together biologists, chemists and physicists working on different aspects in Synthetic Biology.
The topics will cover all aspects ranging from mirror biology, orthogonal biosystems, metabolic and genome engineering technologies, synthetic circuits, modeling and computer-aided design as well as translational aspects of Synthetic Biology.
The conference is open to all researchers working in the field of Synthetic Biology.
- Naama Barkai, Weizmann Institute, Israel
- Roy Bar-Ziv, Weizmann Institute, Israel
- Jerome Bonnet, University of Montpellier, France
- Nediljko Budisa, TU Berlin, Germany
- Simon Elsässer, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden
- Tobias Erb, MPI Marburg, Germany
- Nikta Fakhri, MIT, USA
- Neil St. John Forbes, University of Massachusetts, USA
- Michael Hecht, Princeton University, USA
- Poul Erik Jensen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Liedewij Laan, TU Delft, The Netherlands
- Kathrin Lang, TU Munich, Germany
- Joseph Loparo, Harvard Medical School, USA
- James Murray, Imperial College London, UK
- Pamela Silver, Harvard Medical School, USA
- Jörg Stülke, Universität Göttingen, Germany
- Eriko Takano, University of Manchester, UK